Buying a residential property is not an easy joke as per current scenario, it becomes dreams of many in India, yet people are afraid of taking their first step in this process, since many expenses are involved in. We need lump sum amounts of money even to start with. Even if we are financially stable, scams in real estate business scares. Residential property auction is the one stop solution for all these. Here is the place for all Bargainers.
Do you believe if you can own a property lesser than the market price? But it’s actually possible when you move on to the foreclosures. It’s true foreclosed properties are legally clean and the whole process is simple comparatively with the traditional process.
A brief on Foreclosed residential property auctions:
Foreclosure auctions happen when a property owner has failed to repay his loan amount, since he is defaulted on mortgage. He will try to reimburse his investment as much as possible by resale. Usually foreclosure auctions happen for uncertain situations of property owners, so prices can be minimal than its actual worth. Using few simple steps, anyone can actually get into the foreclosure business.
Here are steps:
- Talk to an experienced broker or real estate agent: Newbies need a proper advice from an experienced agent so you should appoint any broker who is actually doing foreclosure business. There are professionals called as realtors holding designations CDPE (Certified Distressed Property Expert) and SFR (Short Sales and Foreclosure Resource)
- Prepare pre approval letters: You have to prepare a pre-approval letter, if you wish to buy a foreclosed property. Starts from this letter to every proof that you prepare relatively can help you to pick the right one. A default format is followed to prepare this type of letter and it includes of all details about how much you plan to borrow for the property, is estimated based on the complete assessment of your income and credit score.
- Have a comparison on other foreclosures: It is wise, if you take a look on comparable properties and its prices. You can ask CMA (Comparable Market Analysis) from your agent can actually tells you the complete set of records inclusive of all comparable properties and its sale prices.
- Bid wisely: It’s not possible and you can’t expect to bid low all the time. Based on the locality, you have to bid. In certain situations, foreclosures are selling quickly and at that time quoting bid slightly higher is wise. Investing in a prime location is anyway fruitful in future.
- Get a home inspection: There are possibilities for certain damages or issues lead to the structure or paint, is actually not repairable. Bank will not often look into those issues so it’s better, if you inspect before you proceed further documents.
- Aware payment mode: Both pay in cash or loan modes are at your hand and encouraged by most of the funding institutions and is much simpler than before.
If you sow your investment on right foreclosed property, can actually bring a resourceful outcome, why don’t you make use of this wise decision in having ownership to an abode.