- Mr. Rajeev Mehra : is the CEO and the Chief promoter of JVDRAL. A Commerce Graduate with Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management and Business Development, he is involved with the Banking industry in recovery field since past two decades rendering satisfactory services to different Banks for effective recovery. He has executed a number of projects for taking possession of secured assets for different Banks in DRT matters and SARFAESI matters. He is also very much active in providing investigation services to different Nationalize Banks. He has wide knowledge in the field of Residential and Commercial Real Estate and a vast network of sources to get prospective buyers for units taken possession under SARFAESI Act.
- Mr. Niraj Mehra : is a co-promoter & Group Head of the company. He has vast experience in NPA recovery for Seventeen years and heads the Gujarat operations of JVDRAL. He is actively involved in providing and managing protection and safekeeping of various assets seized by Banks through DRT or under SARFAESI Act for a number of Banks like Bank of Baroda, Bank of India, State Bank of India, Vijaya Bank to name a few. He has been active in this field since past fifteen years and has developed expertise for the same. He provides necessary back up support like providing Security Guards, Gun Men, getting Police protection at the time of enforcement and advises the number of Security Guards to be deployed where ever necessary.3
- Mrs. Chetna Mehra – Director & Mrs. Kajal Mehra : Administrative Heads looking after day to day administrative affairs of the Company. They also look after the Publicity / Advertisement department of JVDRAL. They are instrumental in giving the extra publicity coverage required at the time of Auction of the units, so as to fetch more number of prospective buyers.
Besides the above, the company has engaged a number of Senior Retired Bankers having specialized knowledge and experience in management of Stressed Assets portfolio. The following is the list of such retired Banking professionals (Operations & Management Team) engaged by the company:
4. Mr. P. Devanga : is the Group Head of JVD Group. He Retired as A.G.M. from Bank of India with 37 years of service in Bank of India of which the last 07 years heading the Recovery Dept. He specializes in Restructuring & Resolution of NPA accounts. He also possesses specialized knowledge in SARFAESI, DRT, COURT RECEIVER, OFFICIAL LIQUIDATOR matters & Legal aspects affecting the Lender Banks. He has contributed substantially in turning around Recovery Departments / Recovery Branches into profit centers. Mr. Devanga heads the operations of JVDRAL in Maharashtra from Mumbai.
5. Mr. D. K. Jain : Retired from IFCI Ltd as Officiating Executive Director with rich experience of 21 years. He is a Senior Advisor of JVD Group.
6. Mr. K.K. Nair : Retired GM & CFO of BOI with 40 years of Banking experience. Also had a stint as Country Head and CEO of Thakral Group’s operations in Sri Lanka in the IT sector. He is a Senior Advisor of JVD Group.
7. Mr. Girish S. Shah : Retired Chief Manager from Bank of Baroda with 36 years of rich experience also has 12 years’ experience in Recovery services & Credit monitoring. He is appointed as a Director of JVDRAL.
8. Mr. N.K. Gupta : Retired Chief Manager (Law) & was heading the Law department of Bank of India, Gujarat Zone covering more than 250 branches. He has served Bank for more than 30 years and has a vast experience with him. He has mastered the SARFAESI Act and provides the vital legal support at the time of Enforcement of SARFAESI Act. He also takes care of other legal issues including DRT & Civil suit matters. He is a Senior Advisor of JVDRAL.
9. Mr. Ashit T. Macwan : A Chartered Accountant by profession, he provides the necessary support in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Management and other affairs and advises the company accordingly.
10. Mr. Mahendra Nandrajog : A legal person, who has retired from Gujarat High Court from the post of Deputy Registrar, is very much instrumental as legal advisor in providing necessary legal support and advises the company for necessary steps to be taken at the time of Enforcement.
11. Mr. Neeraj Verma : Asst. Vice President with 10 years of Recovery & Resolution experience is in charge of Gujarat Operations directly reporting to the CEO & Gujarat Group Head.
12. Mr. V.B. Makwana : Retired Senior Manager from Bank of India with 35 years of experience. He is the Chief Manager-Human Resources Dept. of the Company.
13. Mr. Rajeev Bhatt: Retired Senior Manager From UCO Bank with 31 years of Services appointed as Senior Manager of the Company looking after Gujarat operations.
14. Mr. A. K. Malik : Retired Deputy General Manager from Indian Overseas Bank having 41 years of service is appointed as Vice President of North India operation.
15. Mr. Rajendra S : Retired Senior Manager from Bank of India, Bengaluru-Asset Recovery Branch, worked as a Recovery executive with Kommineni Recovery Agency and currently working as AVP of our Bengaluru operations.
16. Mr. Sanjeev Kulkarni : Retired Senior Manager from Bank of Maharashtra. He is appointed as Assistant Vice President of our Pune Branch.
17. Mr. S.K. Kunder : Retired Chief Manager from Bank of India, having 36 years’ experience in Banking Services. He is appointed as Executive Officer of the Company looking after the Mumbai Branch.
18. Mr. M.K. Bagiya : He is a Chief Manager from Bank of India having 28 years of experience in Banking services. He is appointed as the Chief Manager of the Company looking after our satellite branch at Vadodara.